Remember ME - You Me and Dementia

July 3, 2011

INDIA: Bollywood star spreads some joy

MUMBAI, Maharashtra / The Times of India / Bollywood / July 3, 2011

Aftab Shivdasani was in a great mood as he walked in to interact with 300 senior citizens of HelpAge India at the screening of Bin Bulaye Baarati that was organised in association with Provogue. Aftab, who has been associated with the NGO dedicated the screening to his grandfather, who passed away recently.

Gulshan Grover, Shakti Kapoor, Rajpal Yadav, director Chandrakant Singh and Shweta Bharadwaj were present at the screening.

Speaking at the occasion, Aftab said, "I've been associated with this NGO for nine years. I wanted to do something for these senior citizens as I've lived with my grandparents my whole life. I feel they would be proud about this endeavour." The screening was also attended by Prakash Borgaonkar of HelpAge India.

Pic Courtesy: gomolo.in

Copyright © 2011 Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
__________________________________________________________
Credit: Reports and photographs are property of owners of intellectual rights.
Seniors World Chronicle, a not-for-profit, serves to chronicle and widen their reach.