Remember ME - You Me and Dementia

June 20, 2011

USA: Elderly couple find love on Match.com

TOLEDO, Ohio / abclocalgo.com / Wierd / June 20, 2011

An elderly Florida woman has made an internet love connection.  Molly Holder, 90, met her now husband, 82-year-old Ed Nisbett, on Match.com back in November. The two met in person for the first time in January and were engaged by Valentine's Day.

Watch video

The happy couple tied the knot Saturday surrounded by family and friends. Molly says her new husband is "a hopeless romantic."

"He sat real close you know. He said I want to marry you. I said, 'Well, that's nice 'cause I want to marry you.' I should've said, 'Well if you want to marry me, get down on your knees and ask me,'" she says.

Neither Molly nor Ed were nervous about walking down the aisle. Both had been widowed for years.

Copyright ©2011 ABC Inc