Remember ME - You Me and Dementia
January 29, 2009
PALESTINE: When I rather choke my self to a coma
.
LONDON, Ontario, Canada / RebelliousArabGirl.Net / January 29, 2009
Mona, was born in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia into a family that had origins near Akka, Palestine. Mona now lives in Canada, has great interest in information technology, Internet and social networking. Mona is candid, witty and ARAB. Here is today's post on RebelliousArabGirl.net
When I rather choke my self to a coma
What’s more annoying than middle aged women with too much time on their hands? Yep, you guessed it! Middle aged ARAB women who stare at you menacingly and think you are a poor hopeless old soul.
What do I want to do with them? Oh, many things that involve matches and a fire starter.
My mother is a bad social butterfly. She likes to talk to people. Anyone for that matter. She also has enemies that she avoids. She got them all! However, for those people that she likes and actually calls “friends,” they are the ones that I want to run away from. Run far far away from to another galaxy where Arab mentality does not exist and never will!
This is the constant things that Arab women talk about:
1. “My beautiful daughters are married, happy and going to have their second or third child.”
Second or third child and they are my age or younger? Is that legal now a days? Or is reproducing like rabbits at an early age is the Arabic thing to do?
2. “My beautiful daughter is marrying a rich man and he will provide her with a house and everything before they get married. Everything is set!”
What lottery ticket did he win? I keep trying my luck, but since I am Mona, that will never happen.
3. “My son is marrying an educated Masters or PhD graduate young girl.”
You can’t put Masters or PhD with young in one sentence. Does not work that way. And since they are Arabs, the odds of her actually using her education while she is married for the first 10 - 15 years is slim to none. Remember, she has to reproduce like a rabbit before it is too late!
4. “My son got a job in a huge company in the Middle East and making so much money. I told him to only work for a year or two, then I will find him the most perfect bride.”
Really? You will find him a gold digger? Wow, they are hard to come by, sorry, I meant, there are 8 in 10 Arab girls that are always qualified!
5. “My beautiful intellectual daughters and genius for sons all got scholarships to University. They all go to school for free!”
Really, how come I saw them in the OSAP (student loan) line when I was picking up mine back in the golden days? Is it me, or people think OSAP is a scholarship? How come the bank is making me pay it back then? Am I the only one? I am getting ripped OFF!
6. “My daughters never wear anything revealing or talk to guys. They know better.”
How come I always saw a slut fest of Arab girls in the most revealing and provocative clothes walking in the mall or at the University? Is it me, or covering your boobs and crotch is enough to say you are covered? And remember, they cannot talk to guys. They just tongue wrestle with them in public.
7. “My sons never drink or go out clubbing. They are always late because they are studying at their friend’s house.”
Really. Is that the daily 4 am excuse?
8. “I will only find a girl for my son that is pure and innocent. Not like those other Arab girls that are always out, working half the day, and wasting their money shopping.”
So, what are they supposed to do? Sit at home or go from one house to the other talking shit about people?
Shoot me. Shoot me! I am tired of sitting in my office half the day because these women keep coming over!
Copyright © 2005-2009 Rebellious Arab Girl