"I smoke four packs of cigarettes a day," she said.
"Before I go to bed I smoke a nice big joint."
"Apart from that I drink a whole bottle of Jack Daniels every week,
and eat only junk food."
"On weekends I pop a large number of pills. And don't do any exercise at all."
"This is absolutely amazing at your age!!!," says the passerby.
"How old are you?"
"Twenty-four."
Submitted by Shibani Pishori (shibani@ipca.co.in), with a note:
"I vouch this is not an advertisement for any of our products."
IPCA Laboratories is a leading pharma company.
Remember ME - You Me and Dementia
July 3, 2008
INDIA: Old Joke About Longevity That's Worth Recording
The Secret of Longevity
A passerby noticed an old lady sitting on her front step.
"I couldn't help noticing how happy you look!
What is your secret for such a long, happy life?"
"I smoke four packs of cigarettes a day," she said.
"Before I go to bed I smoke a nice big joint."
"Apart from that I drink a whole bottle of Jack Daniels every week,
and eat only junk food."
"On weekends I pop a large number of pills. And don't do any exercise at all."
"This is absolutely amazing at your age!!!," says the passerby.
"How old are you?"
"Twenty-four."
Submitted by Shibani Pishori (shibani@ipca.co.in), with a note:
"I vouch this is not an advertisement for any of our products."
IPCA Laboratories is a leading pharma company.
"I smoke four packs of cigarettes a day," she said.
"Before I go to bed I smoke a nice big joint."
"Apart from that I drink a whole bottle of Jack Daniels every week,
and eat only junk food."
"On weekends I pop a large number of pills. And don't do any exercise at all."
"This is absolutely amazing at your age!!!," says the passerby.
"How old are you?"
"Twenty-four."
Submitted by Shibani Pishori (shibani@ipca.co.in), with a note:
"I vouch this is not an advertisement for any of our products."
IPCA Laboratories is a leading pharma company.